Risk Management Analyst:
ALL Family of Companies Corporate Office
The ALL Family of Companies and its affiliated branches are Equal Opportunity Employers with competitive wage and benefits packages in a drug-free environment.
ALL Erection & Crane Rental Corp. is excited to fulfill its newly created position of Risk Management Analyst that will assist the Director of Risk Management and Assistant General Counsel with the daily administration and management oversight of the company’s enterprise risk and claims program. With over 1500 employees and 37 branches in the US and Canada, candidates will be engaged in multiple diverse issues daily amongst many different jurisdictions.
- Maintain, update (and produce reports from) the RMIS information as needed.
- Analyze and review contract language with regard to property, liability and indemnity clauses.
- Maintain 3rd party contractor management databases such as ISNet & Avetta.
- Provide assistance with direction for OCIP enrollments & contract pre-qualifications.
- Maintain databases to perform data analytics in support of operational improvement.
- Secure information, update spreadsheets and analyze data contained in various excel spreadsheets.
- Review Certificates of Liability Insurance that are transmitted to the vendor in a reasonable amount of time from their request.
- Assist Health, Safety & Environmental to identify loss and trend information for use in designing training and education programs.
- Support Director of Risk Management and Assistant General Counsel as needed.
- Assist with the coordination of insurance renewals and other special projects assigned by the Director of Risk Management.
- Review, report and analyze GL, WC, Auto and miscellaneous incidents and claims.
- Correspond with claimants, witnesses, adjusters, attorneys, etc. to gather and disseminate important information related to casualty insurance claims.
- Process claim information (incident reports, medical bills, medical reports and other confidential information).
- Review and manage insurance carriers, third party claims administrator work to ensure proper adjusting, administration and reserving.
- Assist with negotiations and settlement of claims, prepare and print drafts for payment of claims and verify that payments have been made.
- Assist with reporting of claims to insurance carriers and third party administrators.
Skills and Experiences Required:
- The equivalent of one year full-time experience in a Claims or Loss Control position with an Insurance Carrier/TPA or Corporate Risk Management Safety Governance with demonstrated knowledge of Insurance Claims & Coverage. Health & Safety knowledge is preferred, but not mandatory.
- The ideal candidate for this position should have a concentration working in the insurance industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to successfully interact with internal and external customers.
- Excellent telephone communication skills.
- 4 year college degree.
- Insurance education course completion and/or other industry related training.
ALL Crane Family of Companies
The ALL Family of Companies and its affiliated branches are Equal Opportunity Employers with competitive wage and benefits packages in a drug-free environment. The ALL Family of Companies is the largest privately-owned crane rental and sales enterprise in North America, with 38+ strategically located branches operating under the ALL, Central, Dawes, and Jeffers names – including specialized divisions for aerial lifts, boom trucks (ALT Sales), and parts. Since 1964, the ALL Family has been a leader in the lift industry – with market strengths that include commercial construction, roads & bridges, power generation, plants & processing, facility maintenance, and more. We are ALL that you need. We offer competitive wage and benefits package. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. Drug-free environment.
To submit your application, email firstname.lastname@example.org unless other contact information is indicated for the position. Please note, a resume or CV may supplement the Employment Application, but should not be submitted in place of the Application.
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, non-job-related disability, or any other protect group status.