ALL Erection & Crane Rental Corp.
The ALL Family of Companies and its affiliated branches are Equal Opportunity Employers with competitive wage and benefits packages in a drug-free environment.
An experienced welder with FCAW and/or SMAW knowledge is needed for the Weld Shop, located in Independence, OH. This is a full-time, first-shift position where willingness to learn and ability to effectively communicate with others are essential factors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reading blueprints and drawings, and taking or reading measurements to layout
- Setting up components to be welded based on requirements
- Operating grinders, oxy torches, plasma cutter s and other welding machines and equipment
- Welding components utilizing GMAW and SMAW processes
- Operating overhead cranes ( training provided )
- Operating telescopic and regular forklifts ( training provided)
- 3&4G SMAW experience
- Following safety guidelines per company policy
- Working knowledge of safety requirements and ability to adhere to the company’s safety guidelines
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- 1G FCAW qualification with 3/32” wire (preferred)
- Must have valid driver’s license
EDUCATION AND OR EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous welding experience a plus
To submit your application, email email@example.com unless other contact information is indicated for the position. Please note, a resume or CV may supplement the Employment Application, but should not be submitted in place of the Application.
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, non-job-related disability, or any other protect group status.