Weld Shop, Supervisor:
ALL Erection & Crane Rental Corp.
The ALL Family of Companies and its affiliated branches are Equal Opportunity Employers with competitive wage and benefits packages in a drug-free environment.
ALL Erection and Crane Rental Corp. is seeking an experienced professional with a strong background in welding and fabrication to lead its Weld Department, located in Independence, OH.
- Assign and manage daily activities of the department employees
- Serve as consultant to other locations on welding and fabricating matters
- Communicate with manufacturers on proper welding procedures for various types of equipment
- Process orders for materials such as plate steel, structural shapes (angle, I beam, tube, etc.)
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of various types of equipment, such as Welding Machines, Plasma Cutters, Plasma Burn Tables, Press Brakes, Lathes, Milling Machines, etc.
- Ability to read and interpret Blue Prints
- Ability to draw Blue Prints and parts for burn table Using AutoCad design software
Required Software knowledge:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Autocad 2010
- Adobe Acrobat
To submit your application, email firstname.lastname@example.org unless other contact information is indicated for the position. Please note, a resume or CV may supplement the Employment Application, but should not be submitted in place of the Application.
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, non-job-related disability, or any other protect group status.