Assistant Service Manager:
Central Contractors Service, Inc.
The ALL Family of Companies and its affiliated branches are Equal Opportunity Employers with competitive wage and benefits packages in a drug-free environment.
Central Contractors Service, Inc., is seeking a hands-on Assistant Service Department Manager.
- Experience in repair and maintenance of heavy construction equipment, crane and lift equipment
- Prior experience supervising repair shop and/or field maintenance types of operations, preferred
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision
- Ability to work safely around moving machinery
- Ability to operate complex construction equipment and withstand exposure to dust, fumes, and gases.
- A work knowledge and comfort level with Microsoft Office products
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assign and oversee daily tasks of shop and field mechanics
- Assist service manager in receiving and coordinating service calls.
- Ensure all cranes coming off rent and going on rent are completely inspected, serviced, repaired, damage recorded, and forms/work orders are completed.
- Assist service manager in reviewing all completed work orders and help identify repairs and services that should be billed to the customer.
- Manage all warranty repairs and factory updates from start to finish.
- Ensure a safe and productive operation through proper implementation and administration of company policies and procedures.
We offer competitive wage and benefits package , including 401(k). Drug-free environment. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
To submit your application, email firstname.lastname@example.org unless other contact information is indicated for the position. Please note, a resume or CV may supplement the Employment Application, but should not be submitted in place of the Application.
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, non-job-related disability, or any other protect group status.