Tower Crane Technician:
ALL Tower Crane LLC
The ALL Family of Companies and its affiliated branches are Equal Opportunity Employers with competitive wage and benefits packages in a drug-free environment.
ALL’s tower crane division is seeking an experienced tower crane technician, with leadership abilities.
Including but not limited to:
- Diagnose, adjust, repair, troubleshoot or overhaul electric, mechanical, and hydraulic equipment, such as tower cranes and other heavy construction equipment.
- Strong electrical background
- Experience in troubleshooting programmable logic controllers
- Working knowledge of the current federal regulations for tower cranes
- High priority on safety
- Ability to climb
- Availability to travel up to 60% of the time
- Leadership abilities and /or experience
- Professional certifications a plus
To submit your application, email firstname.lastname@example.org unless other contact information is indicated for the position. Please note, a resume or CV may supplement the Employment Application, but should not be submitted in place of the Application.
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, non-job-related disability, or any other protect group status.