Central Contractors Service, Inc.
The ALL Family of Companies and its affiliated branches are Equal Opportunity Employers with competitive wage and benefits packages in a drug-free environment.
Central Contractors Service in Chicago, IL is seeking an experienced individual for its Safety Coordinator position. Successful candidate shall have knowledge of standard safety practices within equipment rental industry, must be able to plan, implement and supervise multiple project safety programs, comply with corporate and customer’s safety program standards and have strong working knowledge of OSHA and ANSI .
Key responsibilities include
- handling day-to-day compliance with federal, state, corporate and customer’s safety regulations;
- conduct work area inspections,
- conduct investigations to determine causes and corrective measures for property damage and personal injury;
- document all safety violations, unsafe conditions and measure remediation or corrective actions;
- assist safety program by developing and implementing employee safety training.
- Some travel to various jobsites and locations will be required.
- 5-10 years experience in construction equipment industry
- Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Safety/Health or equivalent combination of training and experience
- ASP/CSP a plus.
- Thorough understanding of DOT, OSHA, federal, state and local laws and ability to enforce laws and policies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
To submit your application, email email@example.com unless other contact information is indicated for the position. Please note, a resume or CV may supplement the Employment Application, but should not be submitted in place of the Application.
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, non-job-related disability, or any other protect group status.